So Kahlief is always asking me about show stats so I figured I’d do a post about them! So raw numbers before the jump then a bunch of graphs after!
- Overall Listens for the past 3 weeks: 1,179
- Overall Listens since launch: 1,645
- Episode 01: Prism Shells, Tres Witchers and E3 Predications! All listens: 446
- Episode 02: Hip Hop Can Help You Code, and #GamingLooksGood thanks to Shareef Jackson: All Listens: 352
- Episode 03: Games Critique as POC; pitfalls, perils and pearls of wisdom: All Listens: 544
- Episode 04: Brooklyn Gamery and #BlackGameDev For the Win: All Listens: 303
- Listener Locations: Seems we’re pretty global!
- US = 71.85%
- UK = 7.62%
- Canada = 6.95%
- Germany = 2.74%
- Australia = 2.25%
- Norway = 1.52%
- Japan = 1.16%
- Netherlands, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, Philippines, Slovenia, Venezuela, South Africa, Finland, Taiwan, Poland, Brazil, France, Denmark, Thailand, Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Indonesia, Belgium, Uganda, Mexico, Estonia, Jersey, Bulgaria, Singapore, Russia, Latvia, Hong Kong & Switzerland were all represented but under 1%
- How people are listening is interesting too!
- Web browser = 39.64%
- Apple iOS Podcasts = 22.25%
- iTunes = 8.57%
- Other = 8.33%
- Android (Unknown App) = 8.33%
- Overcast = 6.02%
- Pocket Casts = 4.038%
- PodKicker, Stitcher, Windows Media Player, gPodder, & PodCruncher were under 1%
I threw in the Top 10 graphs in the visuals below but didn’t cite them as a “top ten” for a show with only four episodes published seems silly. >_>
Thanks to everyone who listens to me and David talk every episode! Please if you have feedback, give it to us since it can only help the show improve 😀
thoughts on this data or other podcast things can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Feedback
Today’s stats for fun:
You must be logged in to post a comment.