So I got Loot Crate Gaming and forgot to cancel it, then they went under in bankruptcy. I am finally getting the last of the crates I’m owed, and there’s a lot of stuff I literally have no interest in or isn’t my fandom. So I’m putting it all up for grabs. Catch? You cover shipping. I’ll send anywhere in the world long as you PayPal me enough to cover what you want.
Here’s how it will work: I’m listing what’s up for grabs. You email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you want, name and address to ship to. I’ll update list as I can and strike through anything claimed. After I’m back from OrcaCon, I’ll start shipping things out on Jan 15th, 2020.
Borderlands 3 Claptrap Vinyl 4″ figure
- Mortal Kombat 11 Scorpion mini poster
Katamari Damarcy Prince Figure
- Animal Crossing bpa free, insulated plastic cup with straw
Loot gaming apron with a Skyrim like pattern on it
- Doom Eternal wall hanging(?) in black with a green pattern
- Quake Champions tee in 3XL (women’s cut, runs small)
- Galaga mini arcade cabinet phone stand (is not a functional mini game!)
- Mini poster (still rolled in the tube, so it’s a mystery) x 2
Galaga reusable shopping bag. (dark blue with a pixelated ship) The Last of Us coffee mug, 10 oz Metal Gear Solid Pint glass with MGS logo etched on it Mass Effect Poster with M!Shep Fallout Nuka Cola Red Power Armor variant figure (unopened)
- Goon X-ing home sign in yellow with black text & image
ESO Online poster
- Borderlands 3 mouse pad
- Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth 3.5″ vinyl collectible figure
- Banjo Kazooie drink cozy 2 pack (1 red and 1 blue)
- Soul Calibur VI metal poster with stands
Cuphead enamel pin
Not Loot Crate, but I am also trying to de-clutter, so am finally letting go of books I’ve read. First up:
Patrick Weeke’s Rogues of the Republic Series: T
he Paladin Caper, The Prophecy Con, The Palace Job . Also by Weekes, Feeder
Once I’m back from Seattle, I’ll be listing more books to claim!