Saturday November 16th
Tanya takes her friends to Hell! – We Mean Avernus
12:00 – 1:00pm – Rey
I take some friends through a merry chase through Avernus, for a short adventure. I’m DM’ing and bringing MercyfulDM, TwittySuch, GlitterNGoth along for the ride!
Meet and Greet – Signing Tables 1:00 pm
Bring stuff I worked on to be signed! Maybe get an emote pin from me! Curious as to what I worked on? Here’s a wee list:
- The Offworld Collection Edited by Leigh Alexander and Laura Hudson, Spring 2016
- Comics for Choice, Edited by H. Newlevant, Spring 2017
- The Advanced Narrative Design Toolbox, Edited by Tobias Heussner, Spring 2019
- Modern Age Companion, Green Ronin Spring 2019
- Lost Omens World Guide, Paizo Summer 2019
- Your Best Game Ever, Monte Cook Games Summer 2019
Building a Better Stream Community
4:00 – 5:00pm – Uhura
Often times Twitch, Mixer and other online spaces are treated as a wide open space where one needs to have a thick skin to prosper, and anything goes. It doesn’t have to be that way, and streamers from a variety of experience will discuss ways in which to have a better community in your streaming spaces.
RandomTuesday, MercyfulDM and a couple other friends join me for this panel discussion
Sunday November 17th
GMing for Beginners
10am – Samus
Would you like a new way of building stories with your friends? Have you ever wanted to run a game of Dungeons and Dragons but don’t know how to get started? Our panel of Game Masters have run games out of the box and have even written their own content and game systems. They can get you ready to run your own game—no matter your experience level—and help you avoid some of the common pitfalls of starting a game.
I join Dawn Vogel and Amanda Cherry for this discussion.